Co-Founder & COO at TalentStack
Views:16062 Applications:548 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Product Head - Technology - IIT/VIT/BITS/NIT (2-6 yrs)
Product Head - Technology
1. Lead the existing tech team and be the custodian of the entire product
2. Contribute to improving or providing new solutions for the various complex engineering problems we have in the system
3. Contribute and provide guidance in the following stages of back-end development - including system architecture, low-level design, database design, driving test coverage and improving deployment infra. Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability.
4. Mentoring the engineering team and actively participate in hiring
5. Bring process in a team and actively involved in the discussion to improve software development cycle
6. Actively involve in improving web-services in our SOA based system
1. Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups.
2. Understand complex data, consumer needs, business needs and user flow
3. Development of the feature roadmap through conducting best practice research, survey data, A/B tests & analyzing the competitive environment and understanding key product metrics.
4. Drive new feature development from start to finish
- Write specs, work cross-functionally with engineering, data, design & QA team to launch features, analyze results
5. Obsessed with a consumer-friendly, simple, clutter-free and clean design. Obsessed with frictionless flows and user experience
6. Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition, and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat
7. Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term goals
1. Minimum 2 years of total work experience in Tech as a software engineer.
2. Minimum 2 years of hands-on development and professional level experience on Core Java and RDMS databases like MySQL and RESTful APIs.
3. Experience building systems from scratch with good exposure to microservice architecture.
4. Strong fundamentals and real-world application of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Problem Solving
5. Good understanding of components like queuing and caching systems.
6. Minimum 3 years of experience in product management in consumer internet space
7. Graduate from Tier-I Engineering Institute (CS from IIT/VIT/BITS/NIT etc preferred)
8. MBA degree from a premier institute (tier1) with prior startup experience will be preferred