Managing Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:772 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Product Head - Technology Firm (8-12 yrs)
Premier institute MBA plus Engineering Degree
Reporting to Founder or CEO
- Lead a thoughtful product strategy & define product roadmap that balances consumer, business, and technical priorities.
- Clearly define and communicate what a winning consumer product looks like, rally teams to build it, and iterate until we get it right.
- Obsessively map the user journey and find creative ways to improve it; making it more delightful and responsive to the user's needs.
- Structure a product organization including product managers, UX & UI engineers around you that are designed for success and recruit a world-class team to help you execute our vision.
- Identify, validate, and prioritize customer and business needs using product research methodologies to deliver new revenue opportunities while building new innovative experiences that will delight customers.
- Gather analytics and data to measure performance, drive informed decisions, and identify areas to continually improve, even with imperfect information.
- Build consensus across our team, internal stakeholders, and external partners.
- Demonstrate expert understanding of agile development practices, understanding how to train and optimize team members- techniques.
- Find and track the right KPIs for the products to ensure efficient sustainable growth, engagement, satisfaction, and retention.-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.