Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:668 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Product Head - Supply - Footwear (3-8 yrs)
Matrix is excited to partner with one of the portfolio companies- Bijnis to help them identify a Product Head- Supply for their growing Product team.
About Bijnis (www.bijnis.com):
Bijniss (Previously known as ShoeKonnect) was founded in the year 2015 with an entrepreneurial vision to bring a digital change in the b2b landscape of India. Now, with a team of 200+ people, bijnis is working towards transforming and digitizing the way manufacturing works in the unorganized Industries like Footwear, Apparel etc. Currently we serve 400+ Manufacturers and a network of 60,000 Retailers across India, digitally
Reports to Founders
Role & Responsibility:
- You will be basically leading the Supply product charter at Bijnis. Being a seller focussed platform, this becomes a very critical position for us in terms of directing the product roadmap and strategy.
- You will be responsible for leading a team of Product Individuals under you and growing the team further whose core focus areas would be to give excellent experience to our Sellers through an array of products.
- Supply Roadmap and OKRs shall be under your ownership along with the responsibility of product execution
- Being a Product leader, you will be required to mentor your team and conduct performance reviews and engage in constant feedback. You will be responsible for the career progress of members within your team.
- Be a leader by example. This is not just a managerial position, but also a position of execution. You shall be visiting various customers and doing first hand user research exercises for better planning of your product.
- As a product head, you will be required to have a thorough knowledge of the business and the target audience, and identify new business/product initiatives within Supply.
- You are required to be highly Data driven in your decision making and back all your arguments with as much relevant data that is accessible.
- You should be a good story teller. You should possess great communication and writing skills and be able to articulate your thoughts/ideas in a very logical and structured way to stakeholders on new and existing product initiatives/developments.
- You should have good technical understanding of Engineering processes and Systems and be able to communicate well with Tech leaders and team members.
- Engage with various team departments such as Customer Support, Logistics, Marketing etc and understand the need for new product initiatives for improvement of existing tools for higher productivity or better user experience from a Supply perspective.
- You shall be a custodian of maintaining product culture and mindset within your team. A strong product culture means that the team understands the importance of continuous and rapid testing and learning. Respect and value their designers and engineers. Impart Data Driven decision habits and frameworks across teams. Agility is a part of the game. Should understand well when to pull the plug off on an existing project and switch to a new initiative. Quick Decision making and highly purpose driven.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.