Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:2850 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:196
Product Head - Micro Loans - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
The Product Head role is a national level role. It comprises of product management, designing, analyzing and implementing customer acquisition / retention, Profit planning & risk assessment. The role will involve management of end to end product life cycle, optimization of product pricing & managing product profitability.
- Formulate strategic and underwriting policies and framework for Micro Loan business
- Designing, analyzing & implementing customer acquisition, retention and usage enhancement product strategy & product mix
- Keep product offerings in sync with competition and internal risk ideologies
- Manage product profitability, maximizing revenue from existing products and creating revenues from new products.
- To develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments including business/sales channels to execute.
- Monitor and be aware of industry trends & be responsible for competitive benchmark of product offerings
- To organize product training for launch, expansion and capacity building
- To drive a solution set across development teams (Credit, operations, technology and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
- To communicate with all areas of the company, including business/sales, credit, operations, technology, communication and strategy
- Derive consumer insights from the data gathered from analytics & statistical modelling
- Ensure compliance and integrity in all business processes.
- Responsible to build a compliant culture and teams adherence to compliance frame work at all times
- Managing Sales Performance & Productivity: Through Creation and execution of variable compensation plans, sales productivity tracking, and training & recognition programs.
- Relevant experience in unsecured loans/micro loans on sales/product
- MBA with at least 10+ years of experience
- Positive, collaborative attitude, Prolific communicator
- Extremely analytical and data driven; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets
- Needs to have a blend of business, technology, analytics, product & portfolio expertise
- Experience in managing many partnerships simultaneously while shepherding multiple cross-functional opportunities and projects in parallel
- Ambitious team player with the ability to execute partner requests and tasks in time sensitive situations