General Manager at Matrix HR Technolgies
Views:553 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Product Head - Kitchen & Home Appliances (13-20 yrs)
- The role will be responsible for managing the Products lines, extensions, NPDs from concept to design to market.
- The incumbent shall keep updated on the competitor landscape, contemporary lifestyle advancements, demographics, psychographics, assess markets, anticipate business requirements and emergence of products in kitchen and home appliances.
- Being the custodian and owner of the product, sy'he shall liaise with R&D team for design & development, finance team for pricing, procurement function for driving economics of sourcing, manufacturing team for timely delivery of products and commercial teams for driving sales
- Design contemporary competitive schemes and POS promotional strategies during various seasons so as to maximise market opportunities
- Product Life cycle management
- Drive improvements in Market Share across various States and Markets
- Partner with Channel Sales Heads, RSMs & State Heads to improve reach & penetration
- Drive Products to economies of scale. Measure impact of each intervention, POS strategies, execution maps etc.
- Constantly Scan environment for contemporary product offerings, competitor landscape, demographics, psychographics for assigned product categories.
- Mapping Customer Perceptions for relevance & contemporariness
- Dovetailing Market Expectations into design, development and execution
- Benchmark and study the Product portfolio and address gaps in offerings vis a vis customer perceptions and needs
- Parther with the R&D teams for design, development, redesign, NPD
- Plan & design Product Roadmap and run design sprints
- Establish compelling rationale for Product Design/Redesign in terms of Price / Revenue model
- Liaise with the sourcing team for economics of sourcing so as to drive Cost Leadership with Quality
- Partner with accounts and costing team for finalising price points, schemes whilst improving Gross Margins
- Partner with the Channel Sales Team for timely forecasting leading to finalisation of S&OP plans
- Liaise with COO & Manufacturing teams to drive timely availability of Products with Quality
- Managing lnventory / Liaise with Supply Chain for timely servicing of orders
- Partner with Marketing team for ATL/BTL design complimenting the POS promotions & schemes
- Partner with Service teams for timely Customer Responses, Servicing so that the brand reputation is built
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.