Senior Consultant at Nore Consulting
Views:409 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Product Head - IT (15-25 yrs)
Qualification :Engineering (must) /MBA background
Experience (Approx in Yrs) : 18-20 years of overall experience in IT & 7 + years in Product Development and Management
Relevant Experience : 7+ years as Product Owner
Industry Background : Software
Relevant Certifications :PMP, Prince2, Agile (Not mandatory)
Skills Required (Technical/Functional) : Product Development and Management, Product Roadmaps, Documentation, Strong P&L Knowledge, Product lifecycle management, Able to manage large teams, Strong technical knowledge in Java
- Strong knowledge about product life-cycle, evaluate product capabilities and features, Enhancement of product with latest features and manage the whole product
- Effectively collaborates product specific meetings, QBR's, manage contract & negotiation, product vendor relationship.
- Preference for those who have worked on E-Governance and Govt Projects
- Good understanding of Roadmaps, product releases, new features offered, risks, patches, fixes, testing and implementation
- Good Knowledge of licensing models, product pricing, utilization analysis, product training offerings, financial/charge back models
- Good knowledge of P&L, Budgeting
- Help business users troubleshoot issues they encounter, provide actionable resolution, SME support, timely responses track and monitor product issue logs, patching, upgrades, installation, version control, deployments and maintenance
- Manage documentation, workflows and learning materials (user manuals, installation guide, FAQ's etc..) - Work with onsite/offshore counterpart to prepare/track plan to improve quality of deliverable. - Publish release notes to the client/cross commit teams prior to any change being deployed in production. - Responsible for coordinating with Client Architecture, Info security teams, cross commit teams and provide solution to Business.
- Responsible for providing Design solutions and get Client Architecture team alignment. - Responsible for Project Delivery
Key Skills set: Product Development and Management, Product Roadmaps, Documentation, Strong P&L Knowledge, Product lifecycle management, Able to manage large teams, Strong technical knowledge in Java
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.