Senior Search Consultant at Global Executive Search Firm
Views:776 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Product Head - Internet/Online/Retail (10-20 yrs)
Looking for a Head of Product for one of our Startup Client in Retail who is keen on building a Omnichannel Business for its Target Audience across B2B & B2C segment.
This is a disruptive business model which has never been done in Industry before & would be one of its kind here in India. The Business is planned for Growth Pan India with initial launch already done in North market.
As part of Growth Segment, we are looking for a Head of Product who as part of Internet / Online / Omnichannel Business would be responsible for driving the product strategy and executing the business / customer needs by integrating with technology / engineering teams.
Position : Product Head / Grade : AVP
Job Location : Delhi/NCR (Open to travel as per business need)
Experience : Minimum 10+ years of post qualification experience.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for product conceptualization, definition, planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements
- Defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering/IT, sales, marketing and operations to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Deep understanding of customers, technology and competition, to then synthesize into product strategy
- Co-own the product growth and P&L responsibility with business in driving growth and market share
- Constantly iterate on product offerings based on feedback & data
- Create new offerings by demonstrating cohesive end-to-end thinking and partner closely with cross functional teams to define the work required to successfully deliver and realize a winning offering
- Be an expert for a complete product solutions space by thoroughly knowing the product functionality, constraints, business process, value, customer profile and industry domain (across core processes), how it's used, and where it meets or fails to meet customer needs, helps teams solve problems through problem domain expertise
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Experience in all stages of the product lifecycle from product conceptualization till implementation
- Proven ability to build teams and lead organizations in a rapidly growing environment
- Analytic & strong problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities and competitive threats
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to motivate and influence executives, business leaders, and technology leaders
- Bias towards swift action and hunger for results to figure out what's best for the customer, in short driver personality with product judgment skills
Person Specification :
- Ideally an engineer with Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field from Top Institutes ; MBA or other relevant post graduate degree from Top B Schools will be an added advantage
- 10+ years of experience- Post qualification ideally
- Experience with Modern Large Format Retail Chain/ Ecommerce Retail OR IT Product company preferred
- The role holder will be expected to have significant knowledge in the fundamentals of software development
- Should structure and rollout projects through external resources (vendors/software) and through hiring teams