Recruiter at Talentiser
Views:2749 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Product Head - Internet/Online (12-22 yrs)
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
We are looking for an experienced Product Head who is passionate about building products and direct development to ensure high return on investment (ROI.) Youll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. You will join a dynamic and fastpaced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the companys vision and strategy.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If youre also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and wont work, wed like to meet you.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Drive key growth metrics.
- Responsbible for revenue generation through online product portfolio.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services