Talent Acquisition Associate at Talent Socio Bizcon LLP
Views:472 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Product Head - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI (9-13 yrs)
We are changing the way cataloging is done across the Globe. Our vision is to empower the smallest of sellers, situated in the farthest of corners, to create superior product images and videos, without the need for any external professional help. Imagine 30M+ merchants shooting Product Images or Videos using their Smartphones, and then choosing Filters for Amazon, Asos, Airbnb, Doordash, etc to instantly compose High-Quality "tuned-in" product visuals, instantly. We have built the world's leading image editing AI software, to capture and process beautiful product images for online selling. We are backed by the biggest names in the investment community including the likes of Accel Partners, Angellist and prominent Founders and Internet company operators, who believe that there should be an intelligent and efficient way of doing Digital Production than how the world operates currently.
We are looking for someone with deep analytical and product marketing skills to join our Product & Technology Team! As a Product Manager, your primary responsibilities will include working with the team to identify opportunities to improve the product and build entirely new experiences that our community will love. You will conceptualize, design, and build applications to enable millions of businesses to move online with superior visual content. You will directly work with the technology team, you'll support the marketing, sales, and operations team with smart automated solutions to their most pressing problems.
- Lead a team of 6-8 Product Managers and Design team members to build cutting-edge Vision products for the AI Cataloging space.
- Create a world-class Self Serve SaaS Product experience with data analysis at its center.
- Lead the Web, Mobile and API experience of the AI product stack.
- Talk to users - Large and Small to better understand their needs and motivations.
- Project management to align the technology team and ship products.
- Stay up to date with the latest research in Computer vision and best product practices and bring the most important features back to Spyne products.
- Prioritization and Roadmap Management, Work alongside all stakeholders to represent a true picture of priorities and future initiatives.
- Diving deeper into the data to identify opportunities and learnings.
- B.Tech/MBA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject from a Tier-1 institute
- 3+ years of experience leading Product team in high growth Product companies
- 6+ years of Product Management experience in growth startups or Product companies
- Extremely self-motivated and autonomous. You'll be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed.
- Analytical. You should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions.
- Strong product intuition. You need to have an informed opinion to build a product from scratch.
- Systems thinker. You should understand how even the smallest change affects the entire system.
- Super detail-oriented. Small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you.
- Team champion. We're serious about our work, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun together.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.