Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:281 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Product Head - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (8-12 yrs)
An ex-founder of a B2C company OR a Product Head No1 or No 2. Led from scratch.
8-12 years experience
We are looking for a seasoned product manager for its B2B / B2C vertical who is passionate about solving problems faced by Customers in their journey.
As a PM in the team, you-
- Have complete ownership of core workflows on the platform.
- Leverage user research & data to form a deep understanding of the market dynamics.
- Are as comfortable building new features from scratch as with scaling existing features to delight users.
- Collaborate closely with Design, Engineering, Data Science, Sales & other business functions to define the vision and roadmap for your product area.
- Are a key driver for delivering on the strategic objectives of the business
- Are a thought leader for your responsibility area(s).
Why Join Us:
- Drive innovation in the space by expanding Company into uncharted territories. - Satisfaction of creating material impact by helping millions of customers be successful in their search and thousands of customers finding the best matches.
- High visibility role with complete ownership for your product area.
- Quality peer group across all functions (Tier-1 colleges and/or top organizations).
- Entrepreneurial environment with high potential for learning & career growth.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
Business Acumen & Competencies:
1. Exposure to managing product lifecycle right from ideation to launch.
2. Understanding of how to track the market, competition, emerging trends etc.
3. In-depth understanding of technology search, recommendations etc.
4. User-centric, UI/ UX led approach & Empathy.
6. Collaborate with humility
7. Balance big picture thinking with attention to detail
8. Ability to challenge status quo & come up with creative solutions to difficult problems
9. Open to feedback
10. Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, including senior management
1. Experience in building and scaling the product team.
2. Experience in leading a team of Business Analysts and/or Product Managers.
3. Ability to align teams to ensure collaboration and growth.
4. Ability to inspire the team about the product stack the company is building.
1. Encourages engagement, feedback sharing, transparency and inspires developers to produce their best work.
2. Comfort with being the hustler to get things done.
3. Ability to work in a fast-paced, anti-bureaucratic, albeit highly chaotic environment.
1. MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 B - School.
2. Engineering background is desired, however, not a must.
3. Between 10-12 years of experience, recent experience in Product development/ management role, out of which at least 2 years as a Product Head or no2.
4. Market place and /or Payments expert with strong domain knowledge is an added advantage.
5. Prior background in building tech products at scale.
6. Proven ability to drive business metrics using technology and product.
7. Passion for creating seamless and engaging user experiences.
8. Curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.