HR at PACE Global HR Consulting Services.
Views:1121 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Product Head - Home & Kitchen Appliances (15-20 yrs)
Product Marketing-Home & Kitchen Applainces
Job Purpose / Princi pal Accountability:
- The role will be responsible for managing the Products lines, extensions, NPDs from concept to design to market.
- The incumbent shall keep updated on the competitor landscape, contemporary lifestyle advancements, demographics, psycho-graphics, assess markets, anticipate business requirements and emergence of products in kitchen and home appliances.
- Being the custodian and owner of the product, she/he shall liaise with R&D team for design & development, finance team for pricing, procurement function for driving economics of sourcing, manufacturing team for timely delivery of products and commercial teams for driving sales.
Direct Reports: Merchandisers (Product Liaison Managers)
Stakeholders: Direct: CMO, CRO, COO, Cluster Heads, Production Unit Heads, Finance, Commercial teams & Management lndirect: Market Research firms, Media / Social Media agencies
Channels: GeneralTrade, ECOM, Modern Retail, lnstitutions, Regional Retail
PrincipalTASKs&Accountabilities: ProductBusinessManagement: 1. Design contemporary competitive schemes and POS promotional strategies during various seasons so as to maximize market opportunities
2. Product Life cycle management
3. Drive improvements in Market Share across various States and Markets
4. Partner with Channel Sales Heads, RSMs & State Heads to improve reach & penetration
5. Drive Products to economies of scale
6. Measure impact of each intervention, POS strategies, execution maps etc. Customer
7. Constantly Scan environment for contemporary product offerings, competitor landscape, demographics, psychographics for assigned product categories.
8. Mapping Customer Perceptions for relevance & contemporariness
9. Dovetailing Market Expectations into design, development and execution Design & Development
10. Benchmark and study the Product portfolio and address gaps in offerings vis a vis customer perceptions and needs
11. Parther with the R&D teams for design, development, redesign, NpD
12. Plan & design Product Roadmap and run design sprints
13. Establish compelling rationale for Product Design/Redesign in terms of Price / Revenue model
14. Pricing, Margins and Cost Leadership:
15. Liaise with the sourcing team for economics of sourcing so as to drive Cost Leadership with Quality
16. Partner with accounts and costing team for finalising price points,.schemes whilst improving Gross Margins. Forecasting, Sales & Operations Planning & Partnering / Driving:
17. Partner with the Channel Sales Team for timely forecasting leading to finalisation of S&OP plans
18. Liaise with COO & Manufacturing teams to drive timely availability of Products with Quality
19. Managing lnventory / Liaise with Supply Chain for timely servicing of orders
20. Partner with Marketing team for ATL/BTL design complimenting the POS promotions & schemes
21. Partner with Service teams for timely Customer Responses, Servicing so that the brand reputation is built.
- ldeal Candidate must possess the below attributes
- Strong product management and business experience (channel management)
- Understanding of Manufacturing Process
- Cohesiveness and ability to work in Cohorts
- Design thinking and ability to articulate requirements Outcome Driven
Qualifications & Experience: 15+ years in Product Management Depth of understanding and expertise in Kitchen & Home Appliance Categories MBA from lnstitutes of repute