CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:616 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Product Head - Healthcare/InsureTech (6-12 yrs)
Seeking Insuretech Product Managers with employee health and benefits background
Looking for the candidate to lead Employee Health & enefits B Tech platform products for with past experience in the Benefits/HRMS/Payroll related technology sales. (Education from Tier I B-school )
The principle responsibility of the PRODUCT MANAGER role is to generate new business revenue by identifying, engaging and closing target prospect opportunities through the development of key products and relationships at multiple points within complex matrix organisations. With a tenacious ability to drive results by being creative and innovative in all you do combined with exemplary team working and rigorous attention to detail, you deliver positive outcomes for both the prospective client.
- Full responsibility for the new product development cycle, which includes effective management and development of a new business pipeline through to securing new account wins.
- Take responsibility for the development and leadership of mid - large complex sales directly relating to online benefits platforms.
- Work strategically to prospect and win high profile new business accounts through lead generation to securing contracts.
- Prospect for new opportunities in collaboration with our lead generation teams as well as identifying and developing opportunities from within your territory.
- Build a strong understanding of the solution and a deep understanding of the customer value proposition and our key differentiators.
- Proactively identify, build and manage strategic and senior level relationships
- Provide industry and market expertise to your prospects and help to develop the vision and strategy of our products through feedback of competitive intelligence into our product team.
- Develop pricing and technical strategies which will gain competitive advantage to deliver against bookings targets.
- Responsible for all stages of contract negotiations in collaboration with our commercial team.
- Achieve agreed revenue targets.
- Work with Account Management and Solutions Delivery Teams to produce handover plans and ensure the transition period for new clients is as painless as possible
- Maintain detailed and accurate data on prospective customer organization, opportunity records and activity in our CRM systems with specific focus on ensuring all information is correct and reported efficiently.
- Promote and evangelize the Brand.
- Extensive experience in SAAS product developments and product marketing with demonstrable experience in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- Proven track record of success in high-value enterprise technology deal management with a clear understanding of the SaaS buying cycle and of exceeding quota.
- Previous software sales experience in the Human Resources and/or Benefits Administration space preferred but not essential.
- Commercially and financially credible with the ability to express value propositions and cost benefits.
- Technical aptitude with the capability to comprehend and communicate technology concepts.
- Have strong negotiating skills and a proven ability to deliver recurring revenue against demanding targets.
- Process oriented and able to priorities projects and deliverables.
- Ability to manage ambiguity.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic combined with a positive attitude.
- Strong communication, conflict management and complex contract negotiation skills. Fluent spoken and written English is a prerequisite, additional languages an asset.