Operations Lead at Eureca.ai
Views:1177 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Product Head - eCommerce Startup (4-8 yrs)
Fashinza (https://www.fashinza.com/) is a VC (Accel Partners and SAIF Partners) funded startup, headquartered in Gurugram. They are a bunch of entrepreneurs, engineers and creativity enthusiasts who have pledged to revolutionize supply-chain for fashion brands globally using data and cloud. They are on a mission to add value to our customers and help them scale their business efficiently and at pace. Their customers are at the heart of everything they do and because of that they are obsessed with making them happy. What they do has the potential to make the fashion industry inclusive, improve livelihoods of millions of artisans, and make the industry more sustainable.
Pawan Gupta, CEO & Angel Investor, Forbes 30u30 - Ex-Curofy (acquired by RoundGlass partners), IIT Delhi Alumni
Abhishek Sharma, COO & Angel Investor - Ex-Curofy (acquired by RoundGlass partners), Ex-Limeroad, IIT Delhi Alumni
Required:- 4+ years
What you will do:
- Understand the market, clients and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience.
- Talk to clients, suppliers, and team members to identify problems.
- Apply the lens of user goals and Fashinza's mission to prioritize problems to solve.
- Work with engineering and design to plan launch scope. Together with engineering and design, break-down scope into launch iterations.
- Design a client feedback loop and optimize for client and business success metrics.
- Execute strategies that will drive measurable growth in adoption and engagement.
You would be a good fit if
- you have 4-7 years of hands-on product experience working on building products or solving problems in a startup.
- you are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles, and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans.
- you have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building.
- you are highly data-driven and measure everything you execute to course correct.
1. Competitive Compensation!
2. Medical Insurance Coverage!
3. Monthly Shopping Allowances!
4. Work with some of the brightest minds!
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/363747 https://kr-asia.com/accel-and-elevation-capital-co-lead-a-seed-round-in-indias-app arel-b2b-marketplace-fashinza https://yourstory.com/2021/01/funding-b2b-marketplace-fashinza-accel-partners-eleva tion-capital https://www.adgully.com/fashinza-raises-2-6-million-in-seed-funding-100086.html https://www.indianweb2.com/2021/01/fashinza-raises-26-mn-in-seed-funding.html https://www.cnbctv18.com/startup/fashinza-raises-26-million-in-seed-funding-ledby-a ccel-partners-and-elevation-capital-8059351.htm#:~:tex[...]untries