Product Head - eCommerce (10-20 yrs)
- 10+ years of experience, with at least 5 years of product management in leading technology companies
- Extensive experience working with cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products related fields.
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organisations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Collaborative working style.
As a Head of Product Management, you will take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, creating preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
- The perfect candidate has to be a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage roll out of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
- Manage a cross-functional process for prioritising and planning the roadmap and major product releases.
- Use high judgement to make critical trade-offs, balancing both business requirements and engineering tradeoffs.
- Develop comprehensive product plans, incorporating market requirements and the competitive arena.
- Effectively prioritise and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time.
- Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features.
- Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and identify optimisation opportunities.
- Lead a cross-functional team of 20+ Senior PMs, PMs, APMs, Pas & product designers across multiple businesses such as self-drive, shared subscription, e-vehicle strategy etc.
- Build strong & delightful consumer facing products driving key organisational OKRs such as consumer experience & overall profitability
- Build internal products to operationalize the internal processes for scale and drive better consumer experience across city operations, fleet operations & contact center Iterate key platform products such as inventory, pricing, payments, billing, invoicing, integrations etc