Principal Talent Advisor at Talent Acceleration Corridor
Views:12084 Applications:814 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:701
Product Head - eCommerce (10-12 yrs)
We are scouting for Product Head - eCommerce for one of the ecommerce giants who has retained us to fulfil its key leadership roles.
It's a great opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial team delivering industry transforming products which will be taken globally and get dedicated time with Business Head.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, and closure of a project.
- Communicate with stakeholders, gather requirements, and making sense of these requirements
- Understand business need, business capabilities, and range of available options and provide a robust justification for the proposed solutions
- Manage project schedule, cost, and resource management, while ensuring accurate requirements management
- Define the project into a set of manageable tasks, obtain appropriate resources, and build a team to perform the work
- Ensure project meets the requirements and demands of the project's key stakeholders.
- Meet with stakeholders to capture and document business requirements.
- Work closely with tech product team to help build best in class system for all relevant stakeholders
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead Online Product Vision for one or more functional areas (Search, Browse/Nav, Checkout, Content/Services, etc- )
- Establish and drive the product strategy and vision for specific eCommerce site focus areas across websites/brands.
- Define and manage the product roadmap and release plan for those focus areas and manage expectations with all relevant stakeholders, including the senior leadership team.
- Proactively identify gaps in the current eCommerce product offering and lead the effort to develop solutions that drive business value.
- Generate new product ideas, research/ analyze their feasibility and business impact, and then lead the implementation of those ideas
- Conduct user research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis
- Work closely with ecommerce operational teams to develop and enhance workflow processes and maximize the potential of existing product capabilities.
TRANSLATE PRODUCT VISION INTO BUSINESS RESULTS:
- Manage new product development and feature roadmap from planning to implementation by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Technology, Engineering, Quality, Marketing, eCommerce, Customer Service, Design, Merchandising and Legal.
- Collaborate with User Experience team on wireframes and UI designs that support the product requirements.
- Communicate the product vision to the scrum team and maximize the value of each sprint and release
- Ensure a healthy level of consistency for the team in terms of direction and prioritization by ensuring the backlog is groomed and prioritized according to the overall strategy and product roadmap
- Synthesize product requirements from a variety of internal and external resources, including eCommerce team, design, engineering, qa, legal and other cross-functional teams.
- Convey product requirements by creating effective user stories, functional requirements, wireframes and/or mockups.
- Coordinate with Technology Team - Engineering and QA leads to ensure features are being built according to spec.
APPLY IF YOU HAVE-
- 10-12 years of total software/IT engineering experience. Out of this at least 7+ technical program management experience preferably with external customer facing web based software products.
- 3-5 years of Product Management Experience.
- 4+ years of progressive experience in building products or in the ecommerce product space.
- Adept in Agile development methodologies.
- Financial services/payments, ecommerce, and mobile commerce industry experience a strong plus.
- Knowledge of business analysis and requirements gathering processes
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product.
- Strong product management experience in reporting, big data, mobile, or payments responsible for value proposition definition and communications, product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, and executive presentations.
- Creative spark - in product innovation, product management, and finding ways to get things done.
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated, strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a flair for getting people excited
- Strong desire and aptitude to be very hands-on with data and reporting.
- Team player, with proven track record of taking initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables.
- Direct work experience in project management capacity, specifically agile
- Direct work experience in web, ecommerce and/or software development projects
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning, risk management and project management software