Search Consultant at Fidius Advisory
Views:204 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Product Head - Consumer Internet (8-14 yrs)
About Company-Is one of the world's fastest growing Consumer Internet Organization
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive the entire vision and delivery of new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive.
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases.
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
- Maintain and update existing features.
- Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with your design and engineering teams.
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support, and a coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in product management in Internet, B2C Companies
- Proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- High energy, hands-on, detailed-oriented and able to work independently.
- High degree of self-initiative, proactive and self-driven to drive results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.