Deputy Manager - TA at Skill Ventory
Views:449 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Product Head - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
- Participating & designing various strategies to drive the business of respective product
- Periodical review of defined strategies & ensuring regular updation of the same to achieve the overall the Business Unit objective
- Product planning and Product marketing for respective product
- Planning various activities associated in ensuring that a product is delivered that meets user's needs
- Core Business Numbers and Volume spread maintenance COA Cross Sell
- Ensuring growth in Business because of enhancements of the product programs and Incubation of new products
- Growth in business by enabling new processes and streamlining of existing process for ease of doing business
- Maintain ideal mix of product lines spread and granularity
- Maintaining quality of portfolio
- Periodically update organization on new business movements in market and take corrective & preventive action
- Ensuring product managers provide required training sessions to sales force
- Regular monitoring of team's deliveries as per defined targets
- Defines performance goals for self & team, at the start of the year and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her as well as own team's learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
- Drives Team to ensure quality deliverables & meeting the stakeholder's requirements.
- To take responsibility of coaching & training and knowledge building of all staff in the team about relevant subjects, processes, documentation, regulations, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.