Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:925 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Product Head - Banking (15-23 yrs)
- Design new products and add features to existing products to capture new opportunities in BFSI (Risk Management space)
- Lead Design teams - UX Design, Application Design, Infrastructure
- Manage Program process - Keep projects on track within budget and highlight risks ahead of time to senior stakeholders
- Track technical issues - Identify and resolve technical issues across teams. Should be able to understand the big picture and connect different teams as needed.
- Review code - Ensure the coding standards are followed and procedures for code quality are in place.
- Implementation - Strategizing implementation in terms of deployment architecture, customization etc.
- Dev ops - Strengthen processes related to dev ops for product development & implementation as per best practices
- Resource Planning: Plan for resources with varied skilled sets both for front-end and DB level activities
- Team management : Should be a good leader and be able to bring the best out of the individual team members
- Effective Communication : Should have excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Stakeholder management : Should be able to manage stakeholders with different priorities and able to articulate the program objectives and risks effectively
- Prioritization - Should be able to prioritize conflicting objectives as per the program need
- Analytical thinking and Problem Solving - Should be able to isolate problems and apply logical reasoning to resolve the same
- Adapt to fast paced environment and changing Technology paradigm
Technology Skill sets:
- Java, REST, Container architecture, Agile methodology, Familiarity with different kinds of databases, Open source tech stack for Cloud Native API development, familiarity with Web scale scalability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.