Co-Founder at Connexions
Views:1143 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Product Growth Manager - Saving Accounts - FinTech - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI (2-8 yrs)
Role : Product Growth Manager (Saving Accounts)- With a Series B Funded Product Based Fintech
Location : Bangalore
Company : The company is a Series B funded product based fintech firm leveraging cutting edge digital technologies to transform the way banking is experienced by customers. The company already acquired 2.5 million individual customers and over 7000 corporates through its breakthrough products and is on its way to acquire 5 million customers in the next 2 years. The company is backed by large global institutional investors and has raised ~ $50 million, which is being utilized for product development & market expansion.
Job Role: The company is looking for bright, creative and analytical team members to undertake the crucial task of Product Growth. Your responsibilities will include identifying and measuring leading indicators, developing models for experimentation and driving key business metrics. You will be working closely with diverse team members including data science, product, product marketing and business teams to drive the product growth.
Job Responsibilities :
- To significantly improve multiple business outcomes across customer journey through innovative growth strategies and hacks
- Have a deep understanding of user behavior in order to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to improve customer experience and drive growth
- Conceptualize user journey on the all product platforms (web/msite/app) to build delightful, easy-to-use features that solve user pain points
- Analyze root causes of Lower Conversions and Operational Issues and develop corrective action
- Drive and monitor A/B tests and data-driven experiments
- Work closely with core product teams, engineering teams and analytics team to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal solutions to ensure cohesiveness of the overall customer experience
Desired Profile : The company is looking for hiring for multiple positions across different levels.
Years of Workex :
Associate Growth Manager : 1-2 years,
Growth Manager : 3-5 years,
Senior Growth Manager : 5+ years
Experience : Product Management, Product Development, Product Growth, Entrepreneurship
Education : B.Tech/B.E/ MBA - from Premier Institutes
Compensation : Excellent