Senior Recruiter at Techconnexions
Views:484 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Product Growth Manager - FinTech (2-5 yrs)
We are a fintech firm that is reimagining the way financial services are experienced by the customers. We are a well-funded, fast-moving start-up in Bangalore.
Exp: 2 - 5 Years
Job Description :
- We have breakthrough products already launched and have created significant customer acceptance. The customer journeys are very different from traditional financial services paradigm and customers are loving us for making a truly customer centric offering. We have a potential market segment of over 100 million customers and a proven product to satisfy their needs. We are looking to capture the market at a rapid pace.
- The Growth Product Manager will be responsible to achieve the business results by optimizing on the current product, smoothening frictions in the user journeys, conducting experiments and moving the needle towards massive growth.
- To significantly improve multiple business outcomes across customer journey through innovative growth strategies and hacks
- Have a deep understanding of user behavior in order to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to improve customer experience and drive growth
- Conceptualize user journey on the all product platforms (web/msite/app) to- build delightful, easy-to-use features that solve user pain points
- Analyze root causes of Lower Conversions and Operational Issues and develop corrective action
- Drive and monitor A/B tests and data-driven experiments
- Work closely with core product teams, engineering teams and analytics team to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal solutions - to ensure cohesiveness of the overall customer experience
- 1-3 years of experience in product management and/or growth initiatives for an e-commerce/fintech/Edtech firm, prior start up experience is preferred
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, - passion and track record for delivering great customer experiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with successful experience managing executive stakeholders
- Passionate about achieving results through influencing others, making timely decisions while considering needed trade-offs, negotiating conflicts, as needed
- Experience using data and metrics to support assumptions and develop convincing business cases; ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Prior experience in Growth Hacking/ Product management, UI/UX, customer support, marketing is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business or Engineering. MBA preferable
- Ability to communicate qualitative and quantitative results clearly, succinctly and confidently in verbal and written communications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.