Founder/Director at M&N Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1512 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Product Director - User Experience - eCommerce - IIT/NIT/BITS (9-13 yrs)
B-Tech from premier institution
Key Responsibilities :
- Customer focus: Highly customer Focused thinking with deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations.
- Product strategy: Own the product strategy and roadmap. Partner with the business team to understand business goals and translate them into short term and long-term product roadmaps.
- Focus on Technology: Work very closely with the Engineering, Data Sciences and QA teams throughout the product development lifecycle. Define the product acceptance testing criteria; ensure that they are met.
- Focus on User experience: Attention to detail with ability to work with user interface designers and usability experts to deliver habit forming products with a low learning curve. Knowledge of developing elegant and simple feature functionalities that delivers world-class user experience.
- Focus on Analytics: Identify key success metrics for the product, its features and measure the metrics post launch and constantly look for opportunities to optimize the product/feature performance.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Work with cross-functional teams to drive and implement the product changes. Promptly resolve issues faced during operationalization by working with different stakeholders.
- Product development documentation: Generate detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Product Requirement Document (PRD) based on inputs from all key stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.