Talent Acquisition & Research Specialist at Pinnacle Solutions
Views:197 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Product Director - Resident Platform (5-15 yrs)
We are Pinnacle. Here to revolutionize the real estate industry, for consumers and investors alike.
- Residential real estate is the biggest asset class in the world and the market in Europe is worth an estimated $50 trillion. It's a huge untapped market, but it's also completely fragmented!
- Homeowners wrestle with huge fees and uncertain processes when they want to sell. Renters struggle to find high-quality homes and often deal with unsympathetic landlords. Financial institutions can't invest large pools of money into the sector without hiring an army of disparate third parties. And to complicate matters further, building new homes churns out gigatons of carbon, all whilst we face a housing crisis and a global climate emergency.
- Company is Europe's first technology powered residential real estate platform, designed to create portfolios of existing single-family rental (SFR) housing. Our proprietary technology allows us to unlock investment access to 98% of the residential market currently being overlooked, at scale and speed. At the same time, we offer better solutions to consumers - empowering homeowners with quick and transparent sales, and providing a next-gen renting experience for our residents to enjoy living in beautiful homes. With technology in our DNA, data is at the heart of decision making, and we do things sustainably by up-cycling existing properties that are responsibly retrofitted.
- Company recently raised $75 million in what remains one of Europe's largest Series B funding rounds. Among our investors are some of the world's top venture capital firms. Company has been awarded "Tech Pioneer" by the World Economic Forum and has been titled "Real estate asset manager of the future" by Goldman Sachs.
- Own and manage portfolio of products across Asset Services, Resident Management and Property Management business functions consolidated and executed through the Resident Platform.
- Be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver with experience developing Internal tools, B2B and B2C products; with exposure to real estate being an added bonus.
- Guide the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects, with data as the centerpiece of every transaction at Company.
- Use your expertise on industry-wide trends, you will also act as a business advisor and realize tech-driven new business opportunities.
- Create and execute on product strategies consistent with the company vision, with a focus on operating assets, delighting residents and identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Work directly with functional leads and market teams on identifying challenges, and translate that to product vision, plans and roadmaps
- Advised and provided insight and recommendations on innovative and strategic product development, product targeting, and segmentation strategies
- Aligned product KPIs with business and engineering team
- Implemented short term tactics to improve metrics, and has a long-term view towards market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field
- Led and mentored a team of product delivery professionals (product managers, designers, QA)
- Worked very closely with Engineering and Data teams while being accountable for business initiatives and product roadmap for the business function.
- Been ruthless prioritizing the balancing of business needs, engineering challenges, compliance & legal requirements and still deliver relevant business outcomes
- A deeply analytical mindset and track record for evidence-based data driven decisions whilst also building business intuition around the product
- Experience with building B2B internal tools (e.g. CMS, ERP or workflow automation) tools (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho) would be a plus
- Experience with B2C products across web and mobile
- Option for equity within the business
- Flexible leave policy
- Flexible working policy, we believe that work is something you do not when you have to do it
- Mental Health Assistance
- A truly collaborative culture where the best ideas win, not the person with the most senior title
- The ability to figure out your own solutions, and the responsibility to implement them
- A culture that is devoid of egos, where People > Product > Profits
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.