Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:72 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Product Development Role - Electric Vehicle Software (2-4 yrs)
You will focus on Product development & design primarily in the Advanced Industries (Automotive/Autoancillary) space, bringing together your experience and expertise on topics such assoftware architecture optimization, end to end control logic programming with emphasis on cost optimization, identifying cost reduction opportunities at a system/vehicle level, develop zero base cost models, propose modular solutions among others. You will also be expected to work on the software value chain to deliver end to end solutions for our clients.
You will also support development and maintenance of various practice knowledge initiatives by way of building company's knowledge on product development related topics. This is a cross- geography, cross industry role and would work well for those who truly envision themselves growing into subject matter experts within the product development domain. This role entails extensive travel within and outside India to bring distinctive impact to our clients across the globe.
- Engineering degree from tier 1 technology institutes with a good academic record. A post graduate degree with a specialization in Operations is a plus.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in product design or product cost optimization or part development in engineering design (R&D) or strategic sourcing/purchasing or supplier development functions
- Deep understanding in software development of safety critical systems complying to ISO 26262 and nonsafety critical systems
- Experience in building the overall software architecture, control logic, selection of components and integration of motor, control, vehicle control and battery control
- Knowledge of testing and validation protocols and cost optimization of end-to-end software value chain
- Knowledge of latest industry trends / innovations from value enhancement and cost improvement perspective
- Knowledge / experience on software costing along with generating meaningful insights from optimization exercises
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand the relevant analysis required to prove a hypothesis and ability to gather information around it and make informed/logical assumptions where required
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, interact effectively with members from all levels in company and client organizations, with strong communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills in English including the ability to interact effectively at all levels of a large international organization
- Flexibility, patience and an understanding of fluid, demanding, and unstructured environments, where priorities evolve constantly and methodologies are regularly challenged
- Exhibit self-motivation and highly service-orientated work ethic
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.