Recruitment Manager at SV Talent Partners
Views:244 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Product Designer - SaaS Startup (3-8 yrs)
- Looking for a new home? Our design team is growing. To thrive in this role, you- ll have 3- 4- years of design experience under your belt, as well as a demonstrated understanding of the pace and variety of design work. Your ability to balance form and function is as good as your ability to balance business and user needs, and you can adapt to new challenges like a pro.
- We are an end-to-end digital product solution for Agri commodity trading, so we will need your strategic thinking and collaborative design chops at every stage of the game, from research to wireframes to visual design.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a designer, inspire and collaborate with other designers to make work better and deliver faster.
- Own the design process end-to-end - translating research into actionable insights, then designing workflows and design to build product features.
- Deliver excellent experiences to our customers through both your own craft of design, strategy and execution, as well as by fostering a team of top-notch designers.
- Apply your design thinking and execution skills throughout the entire product lifecycle, keeping a keen eye on opportunities to step in and step up.
- Work closely with engineers as they build the design
- Contribute to and participate in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing design community.
- Oversee the evolution and implementation of our brand design guidelines for all marketing and communication channels with in sync with app guidelines
- 3- 4- years of experience in design positions in successful high-growth digital product software companies.
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths in both UX and visual design skills.
- UX expertise, specifically in the implementation of user testing and research throughout the design process.
- Solid experience in prototyping and interaction design. Fluent in translating stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into simple UIs.
- Addicted to staying ahead of desktop and mobile best practices, developments and trends in web, mobile and iOS design.
- Master communication skills, and the ability to deliver compelling design rationales in both client and internal contexts.
- Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, i
the work, and in how you work together as a team