Research Associate at Bay Steeds Associates
Views:70 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Product Designer - Internet/Online (3-8 yrs)
What you need.
- You will be partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers' and the business' problems.
- You'll identify the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership for achieving their success.
- You will research and bring forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals - such as launching in new territories and offering new products.
- From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems simply and elegantly while taking care of every small detail.
- We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs, thus you will be running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
- Once that's done, iterate, implement with the technical team, and present the final solution during the design reviews;
- We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you'll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it.
- To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we have the support of a design system - so you'll kick in!
What you'll NEED ?
- 3-6 years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
- Strong design skills across Android and web platforms
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
- The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
- The ability to take ownership of the design process and work as a self-directed member of the development team
- Strong UX focus and understanding of human behavior
- Clean visual design sense
- Skills in typography and grids
- Love to solve problems and be challenged
- To be a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.