HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:348 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Product Designer - B2B SaaS (2-4 yrs)
Position: Product Designer
Experience: 2-4 Years
Notes from Hiring Manager:
- The ideal candidate should be resourceful, able to lead without authority, and passionate about technology's positive impact.
- They should have expertise in product design, data representation, enterprise workflows, and proficiency in Figma.
- Availability during specific US hours (Available for overlapping US hours for at least 10 hours every week - 3 PM PST to 9 PM PST) and the ability to work with quick turn-around times are essential.
- Please target folks from B2B SaaS background
- Must have experience in Figma for product design
- About company: Fully automated backend for your digital food brands.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial Product Designer to lead a high-performing cross-functional team of ops, engineers, customer success, and sales and grow with us by designing our product roadmap to build the future of modern food brands. You'll be responsible for everything from ideation to implementation for our next biggest bets to enable and empower restauranteurs. We think you are perfect for the role because you:
- Want to go all in and are looking to do the best work of your life with a high caliber team that you respect
Are extremely resourceful and have demonstrated initiative and ownership in your current job or through side projects
- Can lead without authority and can inspire and influence teams.
- Believe in the power and good technology can bring to the world and see yourself as an enabling force for a better future
- Love and embrace the chaos and pressure of 0-1 product building and can stay laser-focused on driving towards the end state
- Have a first principles approach to looking at new problems and balance with systems and processes for recurring solutions
- Customer obsessed and can tie everything you say, do, and decide to make the end user's life better
- Work backward from value and communicate with clarity and empathy
It is on a mission to fully automate restaurant management so that the restauranteur can focus on their passion for making great quality food. We are building a world where the food entrepreneur finds product market fit super fast, focuses on making great quality food, and maintains a great relationship with their audience. Our goal is to use data, automation, and ML to reduce their operational workload while making them more money. This will be achieved through a combination of deploying state-of-the-art operational run books, experimentation-driven optimizations, making deeply data-driven decisions, and bringing focus to metrics and behaviors that enable the restaurant to be successful at different levels of the stack. COVID has accelerated the digitization of food service set up for data integrations starting with digital ordering and convenience-based consumer behavior. It will combine this data with smart workflows that enable the restauranteur to make and execute the right decisions at the push of a button.
- At least 2 years of experience in product design, preferably in b2b saas
- Very fluent with data representation and charts
- Experience building complex enterprise workflows
- Expert proficiency in Figma
- Overlap with US hours for at least 10 hours every week from 3 PM PST to 9 PM PST
- Quick turnaround times and ability to iterate fast
- Should demonstrate the depth of domain expertise in their past projects