Managing Consultant at V5Global
Views:30 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Design Role - UI/UX - EduTech (4-10 yrs)
We are hiring for a Product Design team for a Edu-tech company based in Bangalore:
As a Product Design person, you will help our product design team members maximize user centricity and guide teams through complex problem spaces on their journey to get to simple, user-friendly solutions. You are a team player and very open to feedback. Along with building great products, you must be passionate about spending a lot of time mentoring designers and finding new talent.
You can articulate and present your ideas to other stakeholders. And collaborate with the marketing team to bridge the gap between product and marketing communication to balance the craft, speed and the bottom line.
- Product Thinking : Shape and communicate a compelling long-term design strategy and vision to gain cross-functional buy-in by considering business goals, implications, and how it impacts the big picture.
- Leading & Owning the Design Process: Lead the product design process from conception through to validation and production, driving high-quality outcomes.
- Building Knowledge: Developing knowledge of users across key areas and deep expertise in your strategic product area. Also, evangelise design and design practices across the organization.
- Establishing Best Practices: Knowledge of current UX best practices, including User Research, Prototyping, and Accessibility across mobile and web.
- Excellent problem-solving skills across various platforms mobile, web and app.
- Demonstrated experience leading multidisciplinary UX / Product design teams to deliver high-quality projects at scale
- Proficient in Sketch, Figma. Photoshop, Illustrator (and research tools)