Product Design Manager - D2C Audio Products (3-7 yrs)
Are you looking forward to work with one of the fastest growing mobile accessories brand. Read on to know more.
Our client is a leading brand of quality electronics, specializing in a variety of audio products. They design and manufacture innovative and unique accessories that provide their consumers with premium audio and supreme comfort at very reasonable prices. Their products feature excellent compatibility and battery life, apart from magnificent acoustics, that can be used for music, calling, gaming as well as work-outs.
The brand is led by young industry professionals with terrific technical, technological and design expertise. Their products are available through their website as well as various leading ecommerce sites, with a great customer service team to look at after-sales needs. They are also part of an e-waste recycling initiative working towards reducing the environmental impact of their electronic goods.
As a Product Design Manager, you will seek methods to increase profitability, product quality and efficiency.
What you will do:
- Researching the various ways a particular product might be used, and who will use it.
- Sketching ideas and creating renderings, which are images on paper or on a computer that provide a visual of design ideas.
- Using computer software to develop virtual models of different designs.
- Creating physical prototypes of the designs.
- Examining materials and manufacturing requirements to determine production costs.
- Working with other specialists, such as engineers and manufacturers, to evaluate whether their design concepts will fill needs at a reasonable cost.
- Evaluating product safety, appearance, and function to determine if a design is practical.
- Presenting designs and demonstrate prototypes for approval.
- Working with engineers, production experts, and market research analysts to find out if their designs are feasible.
- Managing and building effective teamwork, bringing all stakeholder on board, training and leading a team of associates.
What you need to have:
- Must have handled Electronic Products development
- Should have experience as an Industrial designer and done demonstrations.
- Handled team and vendors, along with coordination with multiple departments
- Should be an effective communicator.
- Should have the speed that is keen to start ups.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Must have experience in CAAD.