Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:259 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Product Costing Manager - Automobile (4-9 yrs)
Product Costing Manager - Automobile
POSITION SUMMARY :
- Applies principles of cost accounting to prepare standard costs of products manufactured by collecting inputs from various stake holders then update standards cost in ERP(JDE) by ensuring effective internal controls and compliances. Ensure timely accounting and reconciliation of inventory and variances.
- Support management and operations by providing various data analytics to optimize profit or control the cost and eliminate non-value adds than deal with Internal and External audits to ensure compliances related to Costing and inventory.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Preparation of Cost Sheets
- Inventory and Costing Analysis
- Standard cost update in ERP
- Preparation of manufacturing variance reports and suggestions to operations on improvement
- Review daily inventory transactions
- MIS reports on inventory and costing
- Support operations on process improvements techniques and methods for effective management of inventory and costing
- Lead annual inventory count with reconciliations and variance reports
- Monthly inventory reconciliations including work order review
- Daily monitoring of inventory and cost batches in ERP
- Ensure internal controls and compliances of inventory and costing
- Responsible for inventory schedules reconciliation in all internal and external audits
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing diverse and complex information and trends. Make recommendations to management to determine projected profits or losses.
- Support business on cost improvement initiatives
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses. Analyzes proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Support operations on new products with costing analysis
- Periodical analysis of standard cost with actuals
- Active part of engaged and passionate team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.