Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2485 Applications:708 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Product Controller - OTC Derivative - Investment Banking (1-5 yrs)
Job Description/Responsibility / Knowledge / Requirements :
- Produce daily (T-0) desk PL including commentaries, investigate Flash/Formal differences
- Review daily / Monthly and Yearly P&L - Gain in-depth understanding of provisioning and Independent price testing controls and processes, and perform detailed review of the working files.
- Perform detailed review of month end adjustments
- Liaise with valuation expert on modelling appropriateness and other technical/booking issue
- Review P&L attributions and prepare commentaries and other MI
- Ensure the maintenance of a strong internal control environment
- A candidate should demonstrate strong conceptual knowledge around the capital market products (Exchange traded vs OTC).
- Good understanding on products valuations
- Hands on knowledge & experience in all the 5 Asset class supporting OTC Derivative products on both Buy/Sell Side of Hedge Funds.
- Exposure in products such as TRS, IRS,CDS,Repos,Forwards&FX - High level of numeracy and literacy, attention to detail and well developed analytical skills
- Being a SME, handling critical client queries with regards to derivative pricing and valuation
- Implementation of new products within the portfolio
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate across multiple regions.
- CFA,Masters in Finance
Stages of interview process: 3
Key Skills : OTC - IRS, options, futures, forwards, cross-currency swaps, cds, equity bond TRS, Repos, How FX Forward works, Valuations &PNL
Notice Period: 15