Consultant at Live Connections
Views:872 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Product Control - Investment Bank (1-6 yrs)
1) Product control
2) Product control + Market risk or product control with Equites and Derivatives products
- Work with Shared Services and IT to identify and fix P&L problems for analysis
- Assist with price verification of various types of financial products
- Work on ad-hoc projects for Product Control Group.
- Process various products including various cash securities and derivative products including; Equity, OTC & FX Options, Warrants, Convertible Securities, Corporate and Treasury Bonds and various other credit and equity products
Responsible for the month end closing activity to ensure that Front (Economic) to Accounting reconciliation. Ensure that correct numbers are reflected in Profit & Loss statement and Balance sheet. Strong knowledge about financial products used at investment banks.
To work on enhancement projects as per business requirement.
Strong knowledge about Financial Products used at an Investment Bank
- 1-3 yrs experience
- Good understanding of accounting for various products of an investment bank
- Experience in working on certification process
- Demonstrate good organisational and Team management skills
- Demonstrate Effective problem solving and analytical skill
- Ability to pay attention to detail, pro-active, critical thinking
We need to share profiles for who can join immediate joining or 1 month NP.
2) The Fixed Income department covers mainly following activities:
- Produce Risk Analysis for FO, VAR, Stress VAR, Stress Test, Expected shortfall analyze, FRTB reporting and certify all financial aggregates and risk indicators on market activities for their partners and stakeholders for Fixed Income / Commodities / Exotic Desk.
- Support business lines, Risk and Finance departments on evolution request and ad hoc requests, of which:
- Control risk limits (market and counterparty) and follow-up of breaches.
- Inform Risk and FO in case of limit breaches and communicate its corresponding analysis
1. Certification of VaR/SVaR/STT/ES/FRTB reports
2. Provide commentaries for Market risk metrics swing using different sensitivities like rate, credit, CIM, Basis and verification of market data. Interact with internal clients like FO, onshore team, reconciliation, oper : trade support, RISQ, VAL and Commando team.
3. In the process of chaining (Market Data, MIS reporting)
4. Understanding the risks associated with different products
5. Control aspects: market risk, credit risk.
6. The analyst is responsible for the production of several sensitive metrics and various reports to inform management and FO on different risk exposures