Talent Acquisition at Silver People
Views:2188 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Product Content Specialist - FinTech (4-10 yrs)
- We are working with Indian FinTech company and is looking to hire an enthusiastic Product Content Specialist to take part in a complete marketing experience and lead every facet of the product's journey.
- As Product Content Specialist, you will need to quickly become an expert on the products, the market, our customers, our competition, and be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact materials that clearly communicate the value of our products to the marketplace. This role works in close cooperation and liaises with product management, marketing teams, external customers, and sales.
- Someone who understands and empathises with customers and loves technology. And can connect the two. An experience of working in a B2B enterprise / product company will be a huge plus.
- We are looking at someone who is creative, solution-oriented and passionate.Someone who understands product and can simplify the benefit to the customer; We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Product Marketing Content Specialist will be able to hit the ground running.
What is the Job like?
- Develop and manage product collateral creation including datasheets, whitepapers, case studies, and other sales support materials
- Collaborate with content marketing on website and other content to drive sales through clear, high-impact company and product information
- Develop vertical-specific content and materials to better reach target industries and partner-specific materials to support our key partners
- Develop and implement product positioning and messaging that clearly differentiates our products in the marketplace
- Communicate the value proposition of our products to organizations and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products
- Create high-impact internal sales collaterals and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our products including sales presentations, ROI calculators, needs analysis tools, scripts, letters, and positioning documents
- Through interpretation of market intelligence, become the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Research and analyze trending and competitive content within the industry and stay up to date on the latest content marketing trends
- Optimising the buyer journey lifecycle by providing collateral/assets and increase the sales velocity for both inside and direct sales teams
- Assess the effectiveness of the content collaterals that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
- Measure what works, what doesn't work, and drive decisions based on data
Who should apply for these roles?
- You have 4+ years of overall experience
- You should have experience with creation of marketing collateral and overall content (blogs, white papers, brochures, etc.) for an organization, preferably in the SaaS industry
- You love technology and are able to dive deeper into a product and its features and benefits without getting technical
- You understand the value of research and have an awareness of who your audience is
- You have immaculate written and oral communication skills
- You are very hands-on and a go-getter
- You are solution-oriented, creative and passionate, think out of the box
- You have a determined attitude along with the ability to take criticism constructively
- You can work on crazy timelines yet not forget to have fun
- You have a great sense of humour
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.