Product Consultant - Digital Business Support System (9-12 yrs)
Job Title - Product Consultant - BSS (Digital Business Support System)
- A product consultant collaborates with solution consultants, solution architects, client managers or project managers of the delivery organization to analyse client requirements and provide them with information and support related to out-of-box product features, capabilities and benefits.
- Product consultants are required to leverage product knowledge and industry knowledge to educate, answer project/customer inquiries and provide project/customer consultations. They must also train solution consultants on the product and use thereof. The product consultant acts as the liaison between the customer or the group representing the customer (e.g. solution consultant) and the product owners and bridging potential gaps by providing input for the product roadmap.
The role is focused on clients in US/Europe with travel and presence at client site is expected.
Desired skills and required expertise :
- Experience in consulting clients on BSS solutions, architecture, and implementation strategy.
- Good understanding of BSS business process
- Analyzing business and client requirements and mapping to product capabilities
- Experience in agile development environments especially SAFe, potentially certification as Product Manager / Product Owner.
- Engaging relevant stakeholders to establish consensus on viability of solution options to deliver the desired outcomes.
- Ability to effectively communicate product capabilities and benefits with customers and internally Building effective relationships with stakeholders
Required Qualifications :
- MBA, OR BTech education or equivalent
- 9-12 years of professional experience
- 3-5 years in solution consulting, technology consulting
- Experience in Billing, CRM, Billing, Sales and Distribution projects in the telecommunication domain including the implementation of the client applications.
- Experience in the telecommunication domain especially the BSS, CRM and SND domain, especially experience in
- CRM offerings, like Salesforce/velocity, Pegasystems, Siebel CRM, Microsoft Dynamic OR Telecommunication Billing solution, e.g. Netcracker, Amdocs, Ericsson, Oracle, 6D, Techno tree etc.
- Understanding of the relevant TM Forum specifications (SID, eTOM, TAM, Open API)
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in working in international, distributed teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills (Must)
- Fluent English (Must)