Product Analyst - IT (1-4 yrs)
Role: Product Analyst
We Are looking for an analytically inclined, Insights Driven Product Analyst to make our organisation more data driven. In this role you will be responsible for creating dashboards to drive insights for product and business teams. Be it Day to Day decisions as well as long term impact assessment, measuring the Efficacy of different products or certain teams, You'll be Empowering each of them. The growing nature of the team will require you to be in touch with all of the teams. Are you the "Go To" person everyone looks at for getting Data, Then this role is for you.
Reporting to : Product Head
Experience: 1 to 4 yrs
Education: Engineering OR MBA from Premium College
- Setting up metrics for measuring product/functional performance and responsible for tracking its improvement. Standardizing the metric definition.
- Lead and own the analysis of highly complex data sources, identifying trends and patterns in data and provide insights/recommendations based on analysis results
- Build, maintain, own and communicate detailed reports to assist Marketing, Growth/Learning Experience and Other Business/Executive Teams
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Becoming the domain champion of the product/function with clear data-driven understanding of how our users interact with our product.
- Analyze data and generate insights in the form of user analysis, user, segmentation, performance reports, etc.
- Facilitate review sessions with management, business users and other team members
- Design and create visualizations to present actionable insights related to data sets and business questions at hand
- Develop intelligent models around channel performance, user profiling, and personalization
- Having 1 to 4 yrs hands-on experience with Product related analytics and reporting
- An engineering degree from a top-tier school.
- Experience with building dashboards in Tableau/Excel or other data visualization tools such as D3
- Strong data, statistics, and analytical skills with a good grasp of SQL.
- Experience in Python / R
- Comfortable managing large data sets
- Good Excel/data management skills