Senior Recruitment Consultant at Anzy Careers
Views:298 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Product Analyst - Internet/Online (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for a candidate from a Technical background to play the Product Analyst (PA) role.
- PA will be paired with the technology team who will focus the "how", while you define the "what & why".
- Collect, validate, groom, classify enhancement ideas submitted by clients and product team against established criteria into thorough and detailed user stories and use cases for complex features sets.
- Assists product owners in the research of new features and ideas with competitive analysis.
- Maintains backlog hygiene and relevance.
- Prioritizes development projects against available capacity using systematic prioritization criteria set with Product Owners and Product Management.
- Works with product owners to conduct release planning and scoping.
- Be the primary liaison between other product managers, engineering team, and other applicable groups to ensure flawless integration of new and existing feature sets.
- Experience with all PDLC (Agile, Scaled Agile, DevOps) and engagement models.
- Support product operations in the creation of release notes and client-facing documentation.
- Support for implementation of the product for customers.
- Must have experience in using product management tools like Aha, Azure board, Jira etc.
- Experience in agile methodologies preferred, particularly Scaled Agile Framework preferred.
- Experience in Enterprise grade AI-driven product development.
- Experience and knowledge in Process mining will be preferred over any other product analysis experience.
- Business judgment - able to quickly learn and focus on what is important. Know when to escalate issues and seek assistance.
- A strong bias towards action - can efficiently drive to the conclusion through proactive planning, Comfortable to work at both the big picture and extremely high attention to detail and holding stakeholders accountable.
- Product disposition - strong intellectual curiosity to understand products, how they work, and how they solve client problems.
- Strong communicator - able to articulate the key takeaways from analysis across audiences and levels of seniority.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - can craft clear requirements and expertly communicate with technical and non-technical audiences