Talent Acquisition Specialist at Apta Talenta
Views:728 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Product Analyst - Internet/Online (1-9 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Work with product managers to ask questions of data and probe deeper with minimal guidance
- Setting up metrics for measuring product/functional performance and responsible for tracking its improvement. Standardizing the metric definition.
- Measure impact of experiments related to function, analyzing and helping in course correction.
- Recommending product improvements based on analytical findings. Defining new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve performance.
- Build dashboards to track the progress of feature rollouts and the long-term success of products
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure and improve data availability, integrity, accuracy, an reliability
- Conduct experiments to evaluate the impact of new product features
- Deliver. You do more than talk - you put things on paper, get your hands dirty, and execute with precision make sure products and features are launched
- Deep dive into data and identify right problem statements and right segments to target and take experimentation driven product development approaches.
- Capture insights from customer-merchant-partner feedback, experiments, research, and data analysis to identify trends and pinpoint the drivers behind them; translate these insights into tactical solutions to improve our products
What Are We Looking For?
- 2+ years of product analyst experience in consumer products
- Bachelors or Masters in an analytical or technical field; computer science preferred
- You are expected to have a strong analytical bent, driving meaningful outcomes using analytics and be comfortable with putting the necessary tooling to use to uncover insights.
- A "Can-Do" Attitude: A positive attitude and passion for learning in fast-paced environments.
We move fast!
- Skills: Working knowledge of scripting (Perl, Python, R), Strong knowledge of databases (SQL, MySQL) and platforms (Superset, Tableau, Metabase, Google Analytics, Clevertap, MixPanel etc.)
- Strong communication skills - ability to effectively communicate the insights developed to the various stakeholders in the organization
- Able to work with agile product development teams and able to identify new ways to help your team be effective. Experience in working with distributed teams is desired
- Brownie points to folks who've built or worked on supply chain, ecommerce and delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.