Senior Consultant at Skyleaf
Views:564 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Product Analyst - Gaming Platform (1-6 yrs)
Designation - Product Analyst
Location - Bangalore
Company - Leading gaming company
- The Product Analyst will be responsible for Product and Customer Insights that inspects, measures, and drives improvements to Gameskraft's customer and product experiences and presents recommendations to senior leaders in order to drive changes and solve identified issues. This is a role that will evolve into a product manager over the time.
- The person will innovate and build new methodologies and bring insights to continuously iterate and improve the gaming products - all in an effort to better serve our customers. This candidate must possess excellent analytical skills, knowledge of product management practices and a track record of delivering projects in a complex and ambiguous environment.
- Hands-on experience in SQL, Tableau, GA360 / MixPanel is a must
- Proven track record of configuring analytics platforms, tagging, and segmentation and distilling results for presentation and review
- Working experience in deploying analytics solutions for Mobile Apps (Android, iOS, Windows) is an added advantage
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, ability to understand and talk technology