Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:2422 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Procurement Value Manager - Cost Analysis/Cost Models (7-16 yrs)
As a Procurement Value Manager / Cost Model Prime for Negotiation Capabilities and Coaching you will be responsible for managing projects or programs related to Cost Analysis, Total Cost of Ownership in GOPS procurement. You will have significant contribution to greater transversal improvement projects/programs within GOPS, with the latter always related to the cost management, negotiations and supplier price improvement programs.
You will responsible for the autonomous scoping, planning and leading through successful execution of the programs assigned to you. You will be accountable for program management, success, reporting and risk & deviation management. You may be required to play different roles as team player, contributor, lead or guide in accordance to the project size, composition and business needs.
- You will be an individual contributor and will play as team member (role suited to your capabilities and organizational need) on different projects to deliver on organizational KPIs and business requirements
- Scope, align and analyze the product / services- should cost- & TCO related to the areas assigned to you.
- Provide understanding, explanations and visibility to estimation logic on the cost to the stakeholders to enable its management
- You will own, manage and develop cost models to support the overall procurement needs.
- You will bring-in and source, research and build cost understanding of the related areas
- Support cost visibility driven negotiations or support the category manager to be successful at the same
- Act as trainer, coach and support to cost visibility, TCO and cost improvement via CI topics in the organizations
- Challenge the status quo constructively and provide solutions and help team to grow and develop
- Acts as an escalation point for category, conflicts related to agreed goals
- Solve roadblocks and escalate them when needed and support finding / creating business solutions with a long term view
- Track and steer the implementation progress of TCO, TPV, Negotiations projects based on the needs.
- An engineering graduate ideally with experience in procurement
- Besides proven skills and experience in procurement & should cost analysis, the following list of desired know-how and experience applies:
- Working knowledge for procurement and R&D related IT tools (ERP, GPMA, CIF, PDM/PLM, e-sourcing applications)
- Understand of telecom products and services.
- Able to understand and read engineering drawing and specifications / functional requirements.
- Value flow and performance measurement (financial, process, relevant transaction data) etc.
- VA / VE,CI, LEAN and six sigma will be an added advantage
- Understanding of procurement processes and challenges and how they relate e2e with supporting tooling landscapes
- Supplier negotiations
- Understanding of software effort estimation techniques will be a clear differentiator
- Well verse with Excel and power-point applications.
- Understanding of implementation of telecom networks, their optimization and effort involved
- Worked with regions in services domain
- Team player
- Ability to work in virtual environment
- You also should be able to feel comfortable and perform in ambiguous and fast moving environment willing to take on lead with a constructive though challenging attitude.
- Open minded & agile thinking out of the box
- Capability to lead towards common goals within a complex matrix without authority
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.