Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:530 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Procurement/Sourcing Consultant - Consulting Firm - Contractual (2-10 yrs)
At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
Our client, a top tier consulting firm, is working with a large conglomerate on a cost reduction program. They are looking for a consultant with prior experience in procurement/sourcing and someone with excellent stakeholder management and project management skills.
Below summarises the functions the consultant will be required to perform:
- Create new solutions, leverage and adapt existing methods and procedures
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables and keep the team updated on various changes
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for their effective delivery
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it out
- Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk, and issue management)
- Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
Experience needed :
- 2-10 years of experience in the sourcing/procurement domain
- A degree from a top tier university is mandatory
This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 9-month contract. This project opportunity is based out of Delhi.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.