Team Lead Hiring at Xpert Conexions
Views:497 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Procurement Role - Mechanical Industry (10-17 yrs)
Procurement - Mechancial
- Looking only FEMALE
- Procurement into Mechanical
- Ensuring end to end supply chain support for the India Virtual factory, E & A and Support MEA (Middle East & Africa) with the Business spend
- Negotiation with supplier to drive YOY productivity, Drive QVE & Alternate sourcing projects. Ensure smooth supply of quality parts with right qty as per scheduled time.
- Ensure data & system compliance as per PES Processes
- Drive supplier improvement & Supplier consolidation projects.
- Facilitate operational buying & support in meeting ambition of business. Identification of Tier 1 & Tier 2 Suppliers in consistency with global/regional commodity strategy and supplier strategy
- Strong commodity knowledge on Metals (Stamping, Machining & Fabrication), Plastics, Subcontracting, Assembly, Cables, Windings, Surface treatment & Outsourced products (Brand Label Products)
- Experience in Should costing, Drive YOY productivity using various tools
- Use of ERPs & SE Tools like SAP & SSP SRM Supplier selection, commercial settlement in line with management targets.
- Developing strong supplier base capable of supplying good quality parts as per committed schedule for BL & Contract manufacturing products
- Support Qualification of suppliers based on SAM audit process.
- Manage Plant procurements using SIM meetings & management of operational crisis
- Support all NPD Projects to achieve time to market schedule
- Work with Should Costing to develop product costing models
- Work with major RM suppliers to work out VF-Vendor wise Quarterly RM allocation
- Conduct annual business performance reviews with IVF vendors, Develop, improve, maintain, strategic short-term & long-term supplier relationships,
- Plan, Execute, Maintain global contracts such as Master Supply Agreement (MSA), Logistic Terms & Condition (LTC), Lending for Use (LFU) when appropriate. Continuously monitors the financial health of the supplier
- Develops and implements standards for the supplier performance management systems. Successfully executes complex, difficult, and or global plans utilizing performance management improvement
- Understand the strategic gaps in the supply base & implement strategies to address them
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.