Account Manager at Sampoorna Consultants
Views:130 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Procurement Role - IT Products (10-15 yrs)
Purpose of the Role
Complete the sourcing, negotiation and procurement of IT products / services based on organizational requirement, manage the vendor relationship.
Areas of Responsibility
- Sourcing & Negotiation
- Analyze all aspects (Technical & commercial) of the product/services, interact with the user team on the Bill of material, review and approve the standard vendors/order.
- Order Processing
- Review and sign of all the purchase orders; Review POs based on authority limits and forward it for superior sign off with proper documentations. Handle IT procurement requests.
- Receipt and payment
- Ensure timely delivery based on the Purchase order, work on open PO's and payments (to interact with finance and vendors based on the requirement).
- Vendor Evaluation and Registration
- Approves the vendor to be empanel in-order to make sure the best deal for the organization.
- Vendor performance management
- Tracks all the data available for accurate rating on the SAP System and monitor vendor performance and improve their rating in-order to make certain that the complaints of the requestors are addressed and conveyed to the vendor to resolve the concerns.
- Knowledge on IT procurement process and methodologies
- Knowledge of process related to purchase, market trends, standards, legal policies, procedures etc.
- Knowledge of vendor Management process.
- Knowledge on STPI/SEZ regulations.
- Analytical ability.
- High impact communication.
- Planning and organizing.
- Building collaborative partnership.