Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:1420 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Procurement Role - Facility/Travel & MICE Segment - eCommerce (7-9 yrs)
Procurement - Facility, Travel & MICE | E Commerce Leader | Female Only
Here is a fantastic career opportunity if you are a woman professional who has taken a break and wants to give your career a fabulous chance at revival.
Our client is a privately funded online marketplace well known for its path-breaking services and is a leader among its peers.
As the Manager - Procurement Facility, Travel & MICE Procurement, you will be responsible for being the single point of contact to manage key external vendors for any Facility & Mice related services contracts.
What you will do:
- Sourcing for MICE requirements for the Organisation pan India specifically in and around Bangalore
- Driving & supporting Contracts procurement (or) Management activities pertaining to either of the categories, namely Facility, Admin, Travel and Security management
- Having a thorough and deep understanding of the hospitality and MICE industries, their main stakeholders, operating models as well as contribution to tourism.
- Efficient handling of appointments is likely in the hotel, food & beverage, theme park, attractions, retail, and corporate support services sectors.
- Understanding the techniques and competency to plan, organizing and staging meetings, conferences, exhibitions and other tourism-related business events from both project management as well as operations perspectives.
- Knowing and understanding of the key management processes and procedures involved in the different hotel, Airlines, and Cab operating departments such as rooms division, sales & marketing, and F&B
- Driving Category planning, Market research & analysis, savings opportunity identification & spend optimization.
- RFX activities, Supplier selection, Supplier Due diligence, Negotiation, Tactical buying, Contract management (includes creation), Catalogue Management (includes enablement).
- Proven skills in Vendor Profile Evaluation, Performance Assessment, and Vendor Management
- Managing domestic and international supplier base Supplier management, Statutory & Regulatory risk management, supporting audits, management reporting, and independent Stakeholder / Supplier / Client management.
- Implementing effective procurement and supply chain strategies to support the organization's strategic plans
- Executing commodity-driven strategies for supplier rationalization and localization
- Networking and forming high-quality working relationships with clients and colleagues in multiple international locations
- Understanding and translating customer requirements and finding appropriate solutions with quick turnaround time and meet organizational and client expectations
- Working with stakeholders in identification & achieve the best cost to maintain new infrastructure. Ex: Guest accommodation, OHC, Canteen.
- Leading in price & vendor finalization for organization and management of events.
- Managing all procurement services like Transport, Canteen. Introducing a new service offering. & improving and driving hospitality levels across all functions to provide the best in class service by vendor performance.
- Working in the identification of new vendors to develop a future roadmap for Infrastructure & Supporting services to enhance overall customer and employee experience.
- Establishing best practices and service levels, tracking and control mechanisms for efficient implementation of procurement for the facility management & administrative activities.
- Ensuring a quick turnaround time to meet the customer requirements for a PR to PO process
- Working with the stakeholders and vendors to effectively Plan, develop and implement a strategy to operationalize facility management services or administrative procurement so as to meet agreed organizational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales
- Supporting on RFX activities, Supplier selection, Supplier Due diligence, Negotiation, Tactical buying, Contract management (includes creation), Catalogue Management (includes enablement), enhance P-card coverage, Supplier management, Statutory & Regulatory risk management, support audits, management reporting, and independent Stakeholder / Supplier / Client management.
- Executing on commodity-driven strategies for supplier rationalization and localization
- Negotiations: Finalization of Contracts. National contracts for Volume benefit, integration of services under single vendors, pooling of demand & Increase contract coverage.
- MIS & Controlling (Commercial Functions): Saving details, Contract matrix, Procurement Reports & Adherence analysis.
- Ensuring documentation as per process and controlling procurement resources and activities
What you need to have:
- Female candidates will be preferred.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline. BE in Engineering, MS or MBA preferred
- 7-9 years of experience working in procurement. Specific experience in Facility &
- MICE procurement is preferred
- Experience working across pan India vendors, multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity, and emerging market awareness and experience
- Demonstrated success required to in defining and implementing a sourcing strategy yielding year over year
- Experience in dealing with a large number of suppliers with varied complexity.
- A self-starter and require minimal supervision
- Excellent communication (verbal and Written) and influence skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of e-Sourcing modules of SAP / FUSION etc. is desirable
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management, all functional areas.
- Knowledge of Domestic taxes
- Ability to influence change outside of direct organization. Ability to weigh benefits and risks on behalf of the entire company for this area of responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels in the organization
- Contract Management: Deliver savings through spend optimization & business process redesign
- Statutory & Regulatory Risk management
- Internal policy Governance, Min Wages & legal documentation, Control and SLA compliance
Leadership: Demonstrated leadership skills including growth and development of teams
Business Acumen: Demonstrated strong business and financial understandings
Experience: 7 to 9 years