IT Recruiter at SA Technologies
Views:316 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Procurement Officer - Agri (3-5 yrs)
1. Technical knowledge of processes and procedures related to procurement of material items and services.
2. Good commercial knowledge and awareness of procurement of best practices.
3. Good e-procurement knowledge and proficiency in report writing.
4. Good understanding of the commercial contractual terms of service contracts and agreement.
5. Proficiency in using tools such as MS Office, MS Excel, MS Power Point etc.
6. Good analytical skills, negotiation and influencing skills etc.
7. Proficiency in Hindi & English languages.
Essential Educational Qualification:
Post-Graduation degree / diploma in Business Administration / Management from a recognized University or Institution.
- Retired Central/State government/PSUs officer at the time of retirement; should be at the level of Rs.5400.00 Grade pay or above or in equivalent Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission.
- Deputation from concerned departments of state/central government/PSUs.
Essential Experience for candidates from open source:
Minimum 3 years post-qualification work experience with central / state Govt. / Societies and Trusts having ownership of state or Central Govt. / PSUs / International Developmental Organizations/Institutions (having presence in more than one country) like World Bank, UNICEF, UNEP, UNDP, WWF, BMGF, DFID, IPE Global, ADB etc. in handling procurement related activities like bid/RFP management, contract management, Audit and vendor management, supply chain management system.
HOW TO APPLY (Online):
Click below Link and Apply for the position suitable as per your Qualification & Experience