Procurement Manager - Warehouse Engineering & New Development - B2B Trade Platform (8-12 yrs)
About our client:
Our client is a B2B trade platform for small & medium businesses in India.
What You'll do:
- The incumbent is responsible for managing the procurement of Warehouse engineering items and new developments for PAN India.
- Should have detailed knowledge about the equipment & materials used in the eCommerce warehouse setup
- Evaluates new and existing suppliers and subcontractors and negotiates purchase agreements with them.
- Will work closely with the Warehouse technical facility team for understanding the requirement related to equipment maintenance & replacement
- Will work with the Project managers and design engineers for new warehouse setup.
- Handle the procurement of Racks, pallets, DG, Cold room, MHEs, conveyer & other warehouse automation equipment.
- Work on P2P tools and operational reporting tools
What makes you a great fit:
- 8-12 Yrs experience in handling procurement for new Warehouse setup, MHEs, racking, pallets etc
- Should be from e-commerce/Logistics industry
- Should have handled PAN India procurement
- Should have handled large volume
- Hands on experience of P2P tools.
- Good at MIS reporting of the day-to-day activities.
- Should be a hard negotiator & hold good communication skills.
- BE/ME in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering is a mandate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.