Team Leader - Talent acquisition at ClientPro Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1092 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Procurement Manager - Supply Chain Management - Solar Industry (6-10 yrs)
- Developing and sustaining long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors.
- Meeting with suitable vendors to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
- Creation and finalization of Purchase / Work order for various works for ongoing / existing projects.
- Thorough knowledge of Custom clearance process with management of CHA agents.
- Verse in Contract formation with knowledge of all key contractual points.
- Conducting research on available vendors to determine which vendors offer the best pricing and product quality.
- Continually monitoring price trends to determine the market scenario.
- Implementing vendor selection programs to ensure that the best vendors are secured.
- Evaluating current vendor management programs and identifying ways to improve them.
- Contract management for all project contracts
- Knowledge of taxation / GST for various items
- Hand skill on Project management to facilitate timely completion
- Verse in monitoring of all other related activities of Solar Plant Construction
- Travelling as per work requirement
- Preference to have technical background with experience in Solar Sector.
- Exp of approx. 5 ~ 7.
- Remuneration - As per market standards
- Involved in commercial contract negotiations in the past
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.