Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:779 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Procurement Manager/Supply Chain Head - Agro Chemicals (18-25 yrs)
Procurement Manager (Supply Chain Head) - Agro Chemicals
- Sourcing of Raw Materials, Intermediates & Technical products related to Agro chemicals.
- Negotiate and monitor the procurement activities independently.
- Design, plan and implement sourcing and purchasing strategies.
- Work with suppliers, manufacturers, and internal departments.
- Search and source raw materials from potential suppliers and vendors.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- Track, measure and analyze company expenditures.
- Coordinating with Marketing, Supply chain in finalizing demand for P2P products for current year.
- Coordination with supply chain and plant commercial function for creation of product code as per pack size finalized at planed receipt locations (warehouses)
- Coordination with supplier and plant commercial function for creation of vendor code.
- Ensure finalization of artwork in coordination with designer, marketing and supplier.
- Ensure timely execution of agreements between P2P partners.
- Take lead in finalizing commercials in coordination with costing and marketing team.
- Ensure release of orders as per plan.
- Ensure timely availability of documents from supplier for sales permission.
- Ensure timely supply of P2P products.
- Ensure rejection/rework management in coordination with sales and supply chain.
Emulsifiers and Chemicals:
- Finalize procurement plan in coronation with supply chain.
- Finalize commercials terms with Supplier.
- Ensure timely supplies of input for smooth manufacturing operations.
- Develop multiple alternate sources to mitigate risk of supplies.
- Coordinate with internal customers, stores and finance for smooth Source to Pay process.
- Develop smart purchasing procedures and Ensure compliance of the same in area of responsibility.
- Take lead in Auditing and system compliances.
- Track cost saving in procurement process and timely review with line manager.
- Ensure generating monthly purchasing matrix and submit to line manager for review.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Must have had experience of 20+ Years as a Purchase Manager in Agro-chemical Industry is a must.
2. Excellent Planning and organizing skills.
3. Good in Time management.
4. Good in written and oral communication.
5. Good in networking and market intelligence.
6. Excellent command on MS office, especially MS Excel.
7. Hands on experience on saving trackers.
8. Knowledge and experience on ERP Module.
9. Achieving Valuable Results
10. Analytical Thinking
11. Customer Vision
12. Innovative Thinking
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.