Consultant at Crescendo Global Leadership Hiring India Pvt Ltd
Views:1109 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Procurement Manager - Strategy & Planning - IT/ITeS (12-15 yrs)
Procurement Manager - Strategy & Planning IT/ITeS - 12 years+ (female candidates only)
P.S.- This is a diversity role (only female candidates)
Procurement and Supply Chain opportunity in Bangalore for a professional holding at least 12 years of experience in Procurement, Sourcing and Supply Chain Operations. You will use your experience in Procurement to Sourcing/P2P- Direct/Indirect Material Sourcing, Strategy and Planning, Vendor creation, Supplier Onboarding including RFP, RFI, RFQ & SOW etc. Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career in a leading MNC as a Procurement Manager position.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Shifts: US shifts
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing digital, cloud, security, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Primarily focusing on Procurement Operations and Sourcing/P2P.
- Developing the overall strategy for a product category and researching new product options in the category to support sales.
- Managing the entire Supply chain operations and Sourcing process Supplier identification and onboarding for Entire Category, Strategy and Planning, Vendor identification, Online Bidding, Bid Processes, RFQs, E- Sourcing.
- Handling End to End Indirect & Direct Procurement Activities
- Professional will be directly reporting to Senior Manager-Procurement.
- Coordinating and mentoring a team of 75 - 90 professionals.
- Graduate with 12 - 15 years of work experience in Procurement, Sourcing & Supply Chain operations coming from a Manufacturing background preferably.
- Proven experience in Direct/Indirect material sourcing inclusive of Category Management, Transaction Processing, Vendor Creation, Catalogue Management, Supplier Onboarding, Tactical Buy, Statement of Work, Sourcing - Request for Quote etc.
- Strong experience in managing cross-function teams in Procurement Supply chain support - minimum FTEs handled 75-90.
- Excellent communication skills: both reading and writing.
- Ability to work in a dynamic working environment with a strong desire to learn new skills.
What is in it for You ?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the Procurement of the company.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression. Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in IT and Services industry.