HR at Talent Growth International
Views:3414 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Procurement Manager - Oil & Gas (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the Global Brand.
- Accountable for sourcing plans to support field operation's strategic plans.
- Assists with implementing and executing Category Management strategy as well as ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Approves the selection and qualification of suppliers and negotiates for goods and services not covered under Category Management.
- Develops strategies to ensure spend savings with suppliers are maximised.
- Ensures collaboration with Business Development and Technology to set specifications for products and services.
- Work's closely and along with Logistics and materials functions and establishes a good understanding of their processes.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
Skills are typically acquired through completion of a Graduate /PG degree.
Candidates would have at least 5-10 years experience in a lead or senior procurement / supply chain role. Procurement certification is preferred /Oil & Gas experience Mandatory
Work Location: Nigeria
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.