Assistant Manager at FlexAbility
Views:249 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Procurement Manager - Inorganic Chemicals (5-13 yrs)
ONLY FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES
- University degree
- At least 5 years' experience in Portfolio or Markets Procurement
- Experience on large-scale change management projects
- Current or Past experience in Chemical Procurement
- Experience in managing global stakeholders will be a plus
- Technical expertise on product formulations / Chemical engineering
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Sourcing of products/services aligned with the divisional and supply chain strategy to ensure best in class service, most competitive price and aligned with the responsible sourcing policies.
- Executive Procurement of the materials Portfolios: Decides what to buy, where to buy, how to buy, when to buy and how long to cover across a spend of - 220m, across 70+ suppliers in multiple geographies.
- Develop and implement strategies for the procurement of the respective portfolios.
- Follow dynamically changing market conditions, understand direct and indirect factors influencing the prices and develop a view of future markets trends for the business.
- Deep understanding of material value chains to unbundle and optimise delivered costs through lean principles, DTV, logistics optimisation projects and de-dollarization initiatives.
- Closely engage with R&D to understand formulations, alternate formulation possibilities and closely collaborate on product logic opportunities.
- Owns the operational relationship and is responsible for contracting with logistics service providers (for DDP contracts) to ensure competitive DDP.
- Support the business with accurate price forecasting. Prepares and communicates information on purchase prices and conditions to enable proper budgeting and cash forecasting.
- Unleash the full potential of C4G working closely with the market procurement teams to support the launch of innovations and new product development ,manage supply chain and jointly drive market 5S programs.
- Unleash the full potential of C4G working closely with categories and suppliers to drive key initiatives such as partner to win innovations ,sustainability and 5S programs.
- Strongly contribute to the 5S workstream proactively col-leading the ASA/AMA program to drive value delivery.
- Deliver the Operation Cash Flow and Working Capital plans for the specific materials/services and suppliers.
- Manage supply chain issues (e.g. crisis management).
- Measure and manage overall performance of suppliers while leading 2+ strategic JBDP relationships.