TA at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:1750 Applications:503 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Procurement Manager - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
Job Brief :
- We are looking to onboard a Procurement Manager to manage the supplier retention side of this business.
- The key objectives of this role will the day to day handling of supplier accounts, going deep into their supply chain to improve margin realizations, oversee daily quality control at suppliers warehouse as well as provide insights to the sourcing team on what kind of suppliers need to be onboarded for desired customer service levels.
What we are looking for :
- A strong problem solver with first principle thinking, ready to get hands dirty while leading large teams, someone who eats, sleeps and breathe ownership and is looking forward to be in an extremely high impact role.
- This role will involve extensive travel to understand the Indian Farmer Eco-system and existing distribution system.
What to expect :
1. Opportunity to build a business ground up and be a part of the success story of the most disruptive grocery supply chain
2. Opportunity to own sourcing P&L and own the nationwide scaling charter
3. Opportunity to understand the most intricate Indian Agri supply chain Farmer to Customer up-close and build a platform to pass on the maximum value to Farmer and End Customer removing all the middleman in-efficiencies
4. Opportunity to build and lead a large team and to work closely with adjacent verticals to translate business learning into supply chain, creating products to design the marketplace for vendors, and designing marketplace policies to govern the sourcing eco-system
5. Design and implement the sourcing and quality control policies and SOPs, supplier guidelines, and monetization structure